AGENDA - DAY ONE
Registration & coffee
What digitalisation strategy should you go for?
Going digital may mean different things to different people. This session will look into various aspects to consider when ‘going digital’:
- What you are trying to achieve: Scalability? Cost reduction? Agility? Access to new products and markets?
- Why it should be an across-the-board project and not solely around trading
- Defining priority areas to work on
- In-house skills
- What type of staff do you currently have?
- Overcoming the challenge of breaking habits
- Scalability and flexibility: Does it all have to be cloud-based?
- Cross-functional benefits
Digitalisation implementation – how to make the most of it?
- Reconciling legacy systems and new technology
- Selecting the most appropriate partners and models
- Data availability
- Blockchain and DLTs projects: Where do they fit?
- ROI: Timeline and what to expect
- Exploring the commercial benefits
END OF WORKSHOPS
One Canada Square
London E14 5AB
+44 20 7111 1615